verygoodgirl

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

sigh

cubicle, office building, corporation

Every once in a while, listening to my iPod on shuffle, I will hear the opening notes of a song that makes me so heartsick and hopeful and nostalgic and happy and sad and hurt that I have to stop what I'm doing and close my eyes. Right now it's "Crash" by Dave Matthews Band. I especially love these lyrics:

Sweet like candy to my soul
Sweet you rock,
And sweet you roll
Lost for you, I'm so lost for you

2 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love those lyrics too. Even have a little dance to go along with "sweet you rock and ... sweet you roll."

    Girls in Charlottesville ain't that cute. Trust me. Not up to YOUR snuff anyways :-)

    -OW

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that one really gets me, too. has since the very first time i heard it. and every single time since.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home