being excellent
9:55 pm, hotel room, resort, desert
Clerk sent me an email that included the following:
"It does suck that we've had such a hiatus between visits. We can decide the location later -- I don't mind coming up to NYC if we decide c'ville isn't worth it."
Yes yes yes yes yes.
Iinally, I think I feel comfortable saying, "I'm seeing this guy..."
Better yet, he left me a very cute voice mail today: "I hope that you still want to meet up, and that the the big lesbian gathering in Palm Springs hasn't convinced you that there's a better way to play...so if you still want to see me, give me a call..."
I sent a text message: "lesbians not as cute as you- decided to stay straight for now"
And he returned: "Phew. Btw, you're winning my pool"
And I answered: "i wasn't going to gloat, but now that you've mentioned it, i will..."
Yes yes yes yes yes.
Clerk sent me an email that included the following:
"It does suck that we've had such a hiatus between visits. We can decide the location later -- I don't mind coming up to NYC if we decide c'ville isn't worth it."
Yes yes yes yes yes.
Iinally, I think I feel comfortable saying, "I'm seeing this guy..."
Better yet, he left me a very cute voice mail today: "I hope that you still want to meet up, and that the the big lesbian gathering in Palm Springs hasn't convinced you that there's a better way to play...so if you still want to see me, give me a call..."
I sent a text message: "lesbians not as cute as you- decided to stay straight for now"
And he returned: "Phew. Btw, you're winning my pool"
And I answered: "i wasn't going to gloat, but now that you've mentioned it, i will..."
Yes yes yes yes yes.

1 Comments:
At 1:52 PM,
Anonymous said…
YES!
(but don't have him come to ny - come back to dc!)
khm
Post a Comment
<< Home