verygoodgirl

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

momentum

Clerk called me on Sunday, and said he would call Tuesday or Wednesday. It is Wednesday night, and I have heard nothing. He emailed today, and told me he was busy last night and has “another event tonight.” I guess I won’t be hearing from him.

A close friend of his from law school is visiting him this weekend. I am a little hurt, because I think that means there isn’t time for me, as well. We hadn’t agreed on this weekend explicitly, but when I last saw him, he said it would be “a few weeks” before we saw each other again. I had assumed and hoped that meant three weeks exactly.

Next weekend I am going to LA, so I guess it will be two more weeks before we see each other again. I don’t want to lose the momentum we had, but I don’t know what else to do. I guess that’s the risk you take, by not having The Talk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home