advice
"You should just let yourself go with it. Call him when you want to call him, and don't think about it."
or
"Girls are more attractive when they are a little hard to get."
"You have to have The Talk with him. Otherwise you're going to get hurt."
or
"No one likes to be pushed to make a decision, especially not guys."
"He's probably just playing the same game you are, and didn't want to be the first one to bring it up."
or
"You brought it up? If he really wanted to see you, he would have brought it up."
I know nothing will be clarified until I see him again. I know my friends can't tell me what he's thinking. So why do I keep asking them?
or
"Girls are more attractive when they are a little hard to get."
"You have to have The Talk with him. Otherwise you're going to get hurt."
or
"No one likes to be pushed to make a decision, especially not guys."
"He's probably just playing the same game you are, and didn't want to be the first one to bring it up."
or
"You brought it up? If he really wanted to see you, he would have brought it up."
I know nothing will be clarified until I see him again. I know my friends can't tell me what he's thinking. So why do I keep asking them?

1 Comments:
At 7:58 PM,
Anonymous said…
I didn't realize my advice was competing with other advice. I'd stick with doing what I tell you.
F
Post a Comment
<< Home