and sometimes...
...I have almost a physical pain from missing him. Earlier tonight, I called him a few minutes before our seder guests were arriving, just to tell him that I wanted to catch him tonight. He sent me a text message that he was also at a seder, and that I should try him later in the evening. I just left him a voice mail, and God, I hope he didn't already go to bed.
Do you ever have those rainy sad days when you really need to hear his voice, really need to hear him say, Hey, stranger, how ya doin', really want to feel that smile, really, really, really, really know you need to hear him?
Do you ever have those rainy sad days when you really need to hear his voice, really need to hear him say, Hey, stranger, how ya doin', really want to feel that smile, really, really, really, really know you need to hear him?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home