strategy
8:12 pm, cold, cold office; skyscraper; work
Clerk emailed on Wednesday morning! It made my day, and maybe my week. There are two schools of thought:
1) Men are idiots. Women must aggressively show signs of interest because otherwise men will just bumble around and hit on drunk girls.
2) Men are idiots. Women have to play hard to get because everyone (the illusion of) scarcity makes a resource seem much more valuable.
I haven't emailed back...yet. I have actually been busy, but...well. I could have made time.
Clerk emailed on Wednesday morning! It made my day, and maybe my week. There are two schools of thought:
1) Men are idiots. Women must aggressively show signs of interest because otherwise men will just bumble around and hit on drunk girls.
2) Men are idiots. Women have to play hard to get because everyone (the illusion of) scarcity makes a resource seem much more valuable.
I haven't emailed back...yet. I have actually been busy, but...well. I could have made time.

1 Comments:
At 6:47 AM,
Anonymous said…
Awesome!! And as well he should contact you - you're a very good girl :-) And quite fabulous, to boot.
-BMGM
Post a Comment
<< Home